Cleaning stainless steel?

What's a good product for cleaning stainless steel wheels on my SUV....parts of each wheel has a granulated type surface that collects more dirt than the smooth sections.....thanks.

ArmourAll makes a spray-on wheel cleaner. I use it on my truck wheels and it takes off the stubborn brake-dust grime with ease.
if you have a Dollar General store near you, they should carry a cleaning product called "Mean Green". You can buy a spray bottle as well as gallon jug refills. I love the stuff- use it on a variety of things. It's a good engine degreaser, took pine sap off the roof of our camper, and also works great to clean both of my vehicles aluminum rims. The list goes on. Probably cheaper than armor-all too- i think the gallon jug refills are $5.00
found a web site for Mean Green after posting my first reply...
http://www.meangreen.com/pages/industrial.htm
Automotive Chrome Wire Wheels: Use full strength or 1-1. Spray Mean Green generously onto each wheel and allow to penetrate. Very effective on brake dust. Rinse well with strong stream of water.