Cleaning Paint off Extractor Hood and Sink

I've just finished painting my kitchen, and was a bit messy. There are small specs of paint on the extractor hood and on the stainless steel sink. Apart from elbow grease is there a quicker and easier way of cleaning this up??
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

What is an "extractor hood"?
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 01:46:10 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Oil paint: Dampen a rag with a little kerosene Water-based paint: Dampen a rag with household ammonia
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

A thumbnail will likely remove the paint without scratching the surface. Do it soon -- the task will only get harder as the paint cures.