Cleaning grout/caulk off jacuzzi

We are removing tile from a jacuzzi surround and the jacuzzi will be sitting on the new surround instead of having tile butt up against it so we need to clean grout and caulk off edge of Jacuzzi brand tub. Any suggestions for solvent that won't damage acrylic/fiberglass tub? Thanks.

Reply to
Art

Call Jacuzzi customer service and ask them. It is likely that installers have had mishaps with tile grout before so they should have some good ideas. Good luck.

Joe

Reply to
Joe