Circuit breakers and breaker box

*It looks like a Cutler-Hammer "BR" panel.
Reply to
John Grabowski

I second the motion.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I second the motion.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Look around the edges, and inside the door.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Look around the edges, and inside the door.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Sure will. Thanks. Maybe I can take more pictures??

Reply to
Observer

Sure, the first set were excellent. Someday I've got to get one of those free hosting accounts. Start a blog like everyone else.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Here are some more pics I took this morning beginning with the name

7.22.09 for this panel. Sorry if the pics aren't the greatest for the paper on the inside of the door. If you look at the circuit breakers with 150% magnification tho, I think it reads nicely.

Just curious, would it have been a big deal if they didn't install this screw per code? I mean would it have made the panel not to code just because of a neglected screw?

Last, thanks to all for your replies.

Reply to
Observer

Yes

408.36(D) Back-Fed Devices. Plug-in-type overcurrent protection devices or plug-in type main lug assemblies that are backfed and used to terminate field-installed ungrounded supply conductors shall be secured in place by an additional fastener that requires other than a pull to release the device from the mounting means on the panel.
Reply to
gfretwell

When I look back, your past posts all said the same thing and thank you for the info. I guess this panel now is all up to code and all is working fine as of this morning. Thank you a lot.

Reply to
Observer

*In the left column in the seventh box down below the "Eaton - Cutler-Hammer" name it gives the screw part number and says that it is required. Time to move on. All is well here.
Reply to
John Grabowski

Gosh, you read better than me and I took the picture. Doesn't say much for me. Thanks again .

Reply to
Observer