Cieling Fan...Up or Down? For heat removal

Got this new ceiling fan .. need to know should it SUCK UP or BLOW DOWN for removal of heat in a room?
Considering we're going into the hot season??
thanks
Bob Brown wrote:

their purpose is to provide circulation
Try each on a separate day, and see what works.
Window AC, I find they cool better if you point a fan towards the AC. Not sure why, but it works better than having the fan blow out from the AC.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.