Christmas Songs Quiz

I think we did this last year so let's try it again. The letters form an acronym of a Christmas song. Name the song, win my gratitude <grin>.
Some are easy, others aren't.
1. TCS (CROAOF) 2. HYMLC 3. IBHFC 4. FFAJP 5. AIWFCIMTFT 6. ISMKSC 7. SN 8. OHN 9. FTS 10. AF (OCAYF) 11. IDOWC 12. TTDOC 13. HCSC 14. WW 15. SB 16. JB 17. OLTOB 18. WTK 19. TLDB 20. LHAREB 21. ATTN 22. BHC 23. GB 24. GKW 25. CC 26. HWCAW 27. JJOMD 28. MHAB 29. JOSN 30. COCE
That's enough for now!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn More about Jesus

Well, I got a laugh out of that one! :-)
Rick

The Christmas Song

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

I'll Be Home for Christmas

?????????
All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

Silent Night

Oh Holy Night

Frosty the Snowman

Adeste Fidelis (Oh Come All Ye Faithful)

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

The Twelve Days of Christmas

Here Comes Santa Claus

Winter Wonderland