Chain link fence - cost?

Anybody know what it might cost for the basic 6' chain link fence - around 60' - in the New York area?
Thanks
Art

1000.00 for 100' and 1 gate.
Watch out for zoning restrictions if you're in a city. Often, limit in the front is 4 feet.

around
Thanks...........it's in the back! Art

That's what I thought....around $10 a foot. Thanks...

around
- art-

around
- Nehmo - As with many other products, there as a range in quality. Someone who supplies (not contracts to install) fence materials could give you descriptions.
But why would you want one of those ugly things?
--
* Nehmo Sergheyev *

=We had a wood privacy fence installed around our yard but didn't want to hide our view of the woods behind us. We had a 6' dark brown vinyl coated chain link installed across the back of our yard and it is nearly invisible from 30 feet away. =>

Basic quality.........it's for a rental property. Thanks............Art