CFL globe lighting

I want to replace some globe light bulbs over a bathroom sink. The fixture has 4 bulbs in it but they do not show the wattage on any of the bulbs. This is a link that shows something similar to what I'm talking about....

This isn't exactly the same fixture but this link says it takes bulbs up to 100 watts. So I'm assuming my bathroom is using now 4-100 watt bulbs. So far the only CFL globe lights I've seen is equivalent to

40 watts. Has anyone seen equivalent 100 watts instead of 40 watts and can give me a link to it? I've gone to several local stores and they don't even have the globe lights (CFLs) so I'm assuming it's not in big demand or sold out??? I've checked ebay briefly with no luck except for the 40 watt bulbs.
Reply to
Doug

Fixtures like that usually take 40-60w bulbs. Even if it would take 100w bulbs, four of them would put out an uncomfortable amount of light IME.

Reply to
dadiOH

Four 60 Watt equivalent CFLS would be more than enough light to even perform surgery. If you went into the room at night, they wouls be blinding. I would go with four 40 watt equivalent CFLS.

Reply to
hrhofmann

Gotcha... Thanks!

Reply to
Doug

So far now I've seen only 40 and 60 equivalents for CFL globe lights so you may have a point. Thanks !!!

Reply to
Doug