Keuco bathroom cabinet - how to replace light pullcord?

Fitted a Keuco Royal T2 cabinet about 5 months ago.

The cord has unknotted and come adrift. There are no visible fixings to get at the switch assy. Before taking it off the wall and looking more closely, does anyone here have the answer please.

I cannot find any instructions, hints or directions on Keuco's site or by googling.

Many thanks, Nick.

Reply to
Nick

How do you replace the lamps ? Can that be done without removing the unit from the wall ?

If there are no visible ways to get at the switch then I can't see how you can avoid taking it off the wall .

Have you tried e-mailing the company?

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

Thank you. The (vague) instruction leaflet gives some indication of how to change the lamps. Thankfully I have yet to attempt this. The switch is entirely separate and remote from the two light fittings. I have emailed Keuco. No response as yet, not surprising. Nick.

Reply to
Nick