Certainteed Windows, are they charging me too much?

I've got a quote for certainteed windows of $9,100. it seems like a lot of money to me, comes out to like 450$ per casement. Here is the windows I got a quote on. 1 - 110 x 50 Picture Casement 2 - 52 x 50 Twin Casement 3 - 110 X 50 Picture casement 4 - 35 x 50 single Casement 5 - 52 x 50 Twin casement 6 - 52 x 50 Twin casement 7 - 35 x 50 Twin Casement 8 - 69 x 62 Triple Casement 9 37 x 39 Double Hung 10 37 x 39 Double Hung
I would really apreciate your thoughts on this.
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (Roman) writes:

I just ordered some Anderson Casement windows, in a somewhat smaller size and they were about $350-$450 each with screens. Yours are bigger double units, so the "price per unit" might be somewhat lower. But other things can influence the price too: finishes, glass choice, grilles, etc.
Overall, sounds about right.
--
Andrew L. Duane (JOT-7) snipped-for-privacy@zk3.dec.com
HP/Compaq Corporation snipped-for-privacy@compaq.com

I think you should get a couple more bids, even for some other window brands. That's the only way to know for sure if you bid is in line for your area. But it looks right in the ballpark to me. Dave
On 14 Aug 2003 08:26:10 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (Roman) wrote:

info snipped-for-privacy@aol.com