Ceramithane Cabinet Finish

I see that are a number of ceramic finishes, the one I have (from Highland Hardware) is Ceramithane Clear Satin. I'm told the Satin and mat are some kind of colloidal, it's not surface.
I didn't see any samples there.
What I have is some kitchen cabinets out of maple plywood with a faintly tinted oil wash over them.
So, gloss or what I have, the Satin.
I'm told the Satin will be easier to maintain in not showing dirt and such. There's some nice grain in the cabinets and I wouldn't want to obscure it. So, since I haven't seen it, I need an opinion.
Jeff
Jeff Thies wrote:

It won't be obscured but I think satin might be a bit flat. Semi-gloss is nice.
Flatter finishes aren't easier to maintain but they are *WORLDS* easier to apply. Even if you are spraying, something always seems to get stuck in the finish and a glossy one will show every single one. Prominently. With little arrows pointing to them :)
--

dadiOH