Central fan control

Hi,
I have two rooms appear to be hotter in summer and colder in winter, and I know zoning control can solve the problem but too expensive.
I believe that if I somehow let the fan run a longer to circulate the air then it would be better. However my Honeywell thermostat will shut the fan off as soon as it shuts the AC. I don't seem to have a Fan and Limit Switch on the Lennox furnace/blower.
Is there anyway that I can add a little delay to the fan? Thanks.
Jeff
Yuyang:
YJ> I have two rooms appear to be hotter in summer and colder in winter, and I YJ> know zoning control can solve the problem but too expensive. YJ> YJ> I believe that if I somehow let the fan run a longer to circulate the air YJ> then it would be better. However my Honeywell thermostat will shut the fan YJ> off as soon as it shuts the AC. I don't seem to have a Fan and Limit Switch YJ> on the Lennox furnace/blower. YJ> YJ> Is there anyway that I can add a little delay to the fan? Thanks. Off-hand don't know how to do a delay but on my thermostat here there is a switch for the fan: 'auto' or 'on'. The 'auto' position runs the fan only with the a/c (or heat); the 'on' has the fan run all the time.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* ClientSez: I type Empty Space TEMP & it says bad command.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971