ceiling light with pull chain

I need to install a ceiling light with pull chain. I purchase the ceiling light and pull chain separately, they don't come together. There are black and white wire come from ceiling and the ceiling light has black and white wire also. I know I should connect the black and black, white and white wire together. But how to connect the pull chain wire? The pull chain come with two black wire, I have no idea how to connect with ceiling light wire and ceiling wire. Please help.
Thanks ck

How do you plan to mount the switch?
Maybe there is a knockout in the fixture. That would work.
You should put each of the black wires on the switch to one of the two black wires you mentioned.
If you just connect white to white and black to black, the light will be on all the time, iiuyc.

mm wrote:

The pull switch should be connected in series between the black wire in the ceiling box and the black wire in the light fixture.
Thanks, that works well.