Cat urine in carpet & kilz

Hi there,

I know this topic has been discussed, and it seems like Kilz is the way to go. I plan to rip up & discard the existing carpet & underlay, treat the sub-floor with Kilz, and eventually re-cover with hardwood (will have to cover it up temporarily with something like a piece of new carpet or whatever). I went to the Kilz website, used their Product Selector, and was given the following 3 choices: Kilz Original Kilz Odorless Kilz Original low-VOC

Now, I'd prefer to use the low-VOC version. However, I am wondering if it is just as effective as Kilz Original, or if there is a bit of a trade-off here. I've sent an e-mail to Kilz to see what they say but I thought I'd check to see if any of you have an opinion on this.

Thanks for your input,

nina

Reply to
nina