Carpet brand/style for remodel home?

Dear all:
Any ideas on the best brand of carpet? If some of you are contractors out there, which brand would you recommend to your customers? Does Consumer Reports have any recommendation for carpets? This is my very first time to remodel my home so any help or suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks Crayola:
Do you happen to know what's the warranty come with this "day dream" brand carpet? Is it 10 years or 5 years? Many thanks!

BTW, I just did a google search and they sell the "day dream" carpet for $14.99.. is this the same one?? thanks
http://www.nationalcarpet-connection.com/daydream.htm