carburator adjustment honda mower

There are two screws. One changes a stop on a control. The second will only allow about a 60* adjustment. What does this 2nd adjuster do?
p4o2 wrote:

Typical carb has two -- idle and mixture.
p4o2 wrote:

It is a air mix screw. Adjusted for fastest idle speed.
MikeB

One is likely rpm to the govenor, and you need 3600 rpm for 120v, to set it you need a v meter, I would not start turning stuff until you know what you are doing or need.

This honda mower is a real pain to get to the screws. No way can I turn them while the mower is running (in fact a tube going to the air cleaner blocks the way)

Gee and I thought you said Generator , sorry.