Car noise

Hi, If you are going to take your car to a dealer, the sooner, the better I think. On second thought it could be CV joint causing the noise. And had time to install the Photoshop? Working OK? Dad

Thanks Dad, I think it may be the CV joint. Can you lend me $200 so I can get if fixed. Please send cash. Oh, wait, your in Canada. Better send me $300.

This is Turtle.
I am your Uncle Dark Vaddar , I need $600.00 ! Send it Soon !
TURTLE

Small bills in a plain vanilla envelope preferred.
I miss Milky Why. Tony Hwang just can't compete.
snipped-for-privacy@wdeans.com posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

They are in opposing orbits...
--

Tekkie