Can Pergo be salvaged?

We put Pergo in the kitchen about a year ago, and now have come to realize it was a mistake. It has performed as advertised, we just misjudged whether we would like it aesthetically. My question is, if we decide to rip it all back out, can it be successfully removed and re-used? In other words, if we are reasonably careful, could we take it out without damage and resell it? Since it all just snaps together and sits on a clean pad, it seems like it might work. Just curious if anyone has done this and can it be removed nondestructively. I realize resale is not likely to recoup much $$, but it would be better than sending it all to the landfill.

yes
Heathcliff wrote:

I haven't done it, but the installation instruction say you can take it up and reuse it elsewhere. What you might do before you start is hold the humidity as low as possible for a few days. Removal would be just the reversal of installation.

I disassembled a whole room and donated it to a local organization http://www.restoreonline.org/ They were happy to get it and said they have resold a bunch of the stuff
Bill