will
once
truth
you
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Clark wrote:

They appear drunk enough to do stupid stuff like this.

"Who pissed in the pool? Are you trying to kill someone!!!

I've drug my long one through the pool to get to the other side with the blower and edger. BUT, the open ends with the connectors weren't in the water.
Those Bubbas look like they wouldn't notice a little 110 shock. Might even cook a little fat off of them. Looks like they DID take a couple of precautions at least ...... the rubber shoes to support the MOS, the electricians tape to hold the splitting maul on to the extension cord, wood table top. Probably subconscious and unplanned, but better than nothing.
Is that a splitting maul? Is that to take the hot cord into the pool and make the inevitable quicker, or to help it fall outward from the water?
Steve

How about 220-240? That's the voltage in germany, I read.

No, that's the voltage in Europe. I know.
Steve

Probably fake. No way to tell if it's actually plugged in.