Californias population increases at highest rate in a decade

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/12/14/5999920/californias-population-increases .html#storylink=cpy

But are they American citizens or invaders from the South? ^_^
TDD

Yes, undocumented pharmacists.
On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 18:03:29 -0500, Emma Genius

LOL! Give that man another gold star for honesty!
On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 16:25:30 -0600, The Daring Dufas

My guess would be the latter. If our imposter in chief was upholding our Constitution by enforcing our laws I would think Kalifornia's population may have been flat or even reduced.
On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 17:15:29 -0600, Gordon Shumway

Malformed likes being overrun with illegals, though.

In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Northwestern University.
On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee, inspected the elephants foot, and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Peter worked the wood out with his knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot.
The elephant turned to face the man, and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Peter stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned, and walked away. Peter never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.
Twenty years later, Peter was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenaged son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Peter and his son Cameron were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Peter, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.
Remembering the encounter in 1986, Peter could not help wondering if this was the same elephant. Peter summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing, and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Peter legs and slammed him against the railing, killing him instantly.
Amazing that the elephant could tell that Peter was a fundie
On Fri, 03 Jan 2014 12:51:07 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

pissing on lefties like Malformed.
<another of Malformed's stupid stories snipped, unread>
On 12/14/2013 5:15 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Heck, the real Americans are moving out of Californiastan to other states. o_O
TDD

They left a long time ago. What you see now are the fleas leaving the cold corpse and looking for another host.

We have enough of them kalifornicators here already and the ones that are here are *assholes* They want to turn Tejas into the cesspool they left. Go Figure? Why the fuck didn't they just stay there

course.
On 12/15/2013 12:27 PM, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Here in Alabamastan we want those people to believe there's a Black man hanging from every other tree and pickup trucks(the only vehicle we drive)filled with drunken rednecks on their way to a Klan meeting and cross burning. The lynchings are only on Fridays and of course there are Confederate battle flags flying from every flagpole and stuck on every window and bumper of the ubiquitous pickup trucks. We want those damn Yankees to believe all that stereotypical male bovine droppings that Hollywood has spewed over the years because we want to scare them away. When they get down here and see how beautiful the country is and how wonderful the folks really are, the SOB's won't go home, they want to stay dammit! o_O
TDD
On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 14:47:43 -0600, The Daring Dufas

In the three or four years I lived there, I didn't see one burning cross! I thought it was because I was in the leftist's center (college town). I left but only 70mi up the road. ;-)

Just registered voters.