Bye Bye Ronnie

Page 2 of 2

Someone should have told Ronnie that back in the 80s.
message

He would have at least show respect at the funeral of your family members. There is a time and place to protest policies and politics, and it is not during a period of mourning for the family. Ed
This usually comes with maturity--something that this individual obviously has not yet achieved . . . and may not?.

And realizing what being civilized means and how it distinguishes us from animals. That is why we don't attack someone who can't defend themselves such as the dead, infirm and children.

Grieving family my ass! His daughter wrote a book that was so telling, and so damning of Daddy Ronnie that it was agreed that it would not be published until after he died. Now, he's dead, and the "grieving" daughter is rushing her gold mine to press.
If nothing else, the Jewish people back in the 30's or in 2004 would

What do jewish people have to do with Ronnie taking the big dirt nap?
I hope you voted and worked for a different candidate as that is

Not really. Some people are better off dead, which was the staunch belief of most americans during the cold war every time a communist was killed.
I feel sorry for you having to live with your attitude.
If you want to feel sorry for him, feel sorry for the fact that he's stuck on WebTV. Don't feel sorry for him because he won't be missing Bonzo's co-star!
message

and
published
rushing
So you should have no respect for the rest of the family?

The OP brought it up. It had nothing to do when he made the comment, I just replied.

Probably some people think that about you, too.

It is just a sad way to go through life for both of you. No sense trying to explain now. When you mature you will understand.
Lost-In-Translation wrote:

Only in America can being unemployed be classed as a "benefit." A "New Job" is an increase in employment.

Lots of ways: Retirement. Death. Voluntarily leaving the workforce (marriage, school, imprisonment). Easily 200,000 people retired last month, for example. Probably twice than number died.

First you imply the DOL's website is posting dubious data then you cite the DOL as God-given truth on unemployment. Make up your mind.
As for dropping off the unemployment rolls, maybe they were the ones who went back to work? Dimuition of government dole is a great incentive to go to find a job.
Plus, you evidently don't know how the government gathers statistics. The unemployment rate is calculated without regard for unemployment benefits. That is, whether someone collects unemployment has no effect on the calculation of the unemployment rate.
The

Really? Educate me. I seriously want to know how they do it. If they don't take into account the number of people collecting unemployment benefits, vs. those who stopped collecting, vs. those who's benefits simply ran out, then what good are the numbers they do use if they aren't reflecting actuals?

Here's an education for you. People with any sense of decency don't take the occasion of a President's passing to start spewing all kinds of derogatory and highly political comments.
There have been plenty of politicians that have passed away that I didn't agree with, but like the vast majority of Americans, I could put politics aside at a time like this. They served their country and both they and their families deserve some respect. You apparently, don't have the maturity or common decency to do that.
But then, that's what seperated men like Reagan from you.

enough to

butt
reagan was the one that armed Sadamm to the teeth and Afganistan you delude psychopath.
Do you also see angels and ghosts?
Do you also worship that torture device called a crucifix?

passing of

The biggest phony in history.
You are a sucker.

wonderful
have a

All the wrong ones.
Where's Osama?

Death to the christian jew cop government.
After looking at some of these postings I once again realize that 90% of the people aren't in the top 10%. This time as it applies to class, dignity and character.
Some of you should just crawl back under your rock.
Regan was OUR president. He did a better job than many and had character and honor that most of those who've commented here don't have, and probably never will have.
If you have nothing worthwhile or constructive to say, say nothing. To do otherwise only advertises how lacking you are.
RB