bullet resistant sheet rock

Pat wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

trouble with that is;different ammo hits in different places,not all ammo has the same accuracy in a particular gun. Of course,most police can't shoot very well anyways.

Most important is shot placement.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

innews: snipped-for-privacy@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

But they shoot a heck of a lot better than those TV folks who hold the gun sideways because it looks "cool".

Reply to
Pat

Pat wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@n2g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

Not from the NYPD example of 41 shots and only 11 hits on an unarmed man in a vestibule.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

No I *am* confused. Maybe I should use full charges and make everyone else use blanks.

Darn, now I have to stop work on my second sign and write up a third one.

If I'm the host, I guess I have to provide the blanks.

Reply to
mm

OK, heres a true story that happen to me just last fall.

It was Sunday @ 0530 (thats 5:30 in the morning for you civies) I was on my way to work when this buck jumps in front of my Ford, THUMP< THUMP. I saw the buck slide over to the shoulder then try to stand. He couldn&#39;t, I guess I broke his front legs. Well in this state it is illegal to "put an animal out its misery" so protocol states that I have to contact Fish & Game. They were closed and state police responded (In 35 min) well there was this female and a male officer, he, trying to be the COP, calls for "permission" to shoot his weapon. He fires once, deer just shirks it off, twice more. Deer&#39;s really pissed now! Empties his mag. Deer still kickin around thoroughly mad at this point and bleeding profusely. He&#39;d die in a few min anyway. So this officer goes to get "something bigger" I walked over and stood on the deer&#39;s throat for about 5 min. He died! Now if the officer would have let me fire my weapon I&#39;d been taking the deer home without the lead poisoning! I can carry it I just can&#39;t "dispatch an animal" without asking permission.

Who says cop can shoot!

Searcher

Reply to
Shopdog

Cops are taught how to kill people, not deer.

[8~{} Uncle Monster
Reply to
unclemon

mm wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Don&#39;t forget: your insurance company will require you to ensure that: a) everyone to whom you issue blanks signs a liability waiver; and b) is trained and qualified to use the blanks in a safe manner.

Reply to
Clark