bullet resistant sheet rock

Page 4 of 4

But they shoot a heck of a lot better than those TV folks who hold the gun sideways because it looks "cool".

Not from the NYPD example of 41 shots and only 11 hits on an unarmed man in a vestibule.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Cops are taught how to kill people, not deer.
[8~{} Uncle Monster

Magsafe pre-fragmented ammo will not penetrate walls.
But sometimes,you WANT to penetrate a wall or other hard barrier.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

No I *am* confused. Maybe I should use full charges and make everyone else use blanks.
Darn, now I have to stop work on my second sign and write up a third one.
If I'm the host, I guess I have to provide the blanks.

Don't forget: your insurance company will require you to ensure that: a) everyone to whom you issue blanks signs a liability waiver; and b) is trained and qualified to use the blanks in a safe manner.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here