Building Code Frame Nailing Requirements?

Can anyone point me to a reference on Code requirements for frame nailing?
Examples: Toe-nailing 2x4 stud to 2x6 sole plate - 4 x 12d Common? End-nailing 2x4 stud to 2x4 top plate - 2 x 16d Common? Face-nailing 2x4 trimmer to king stud - 8d Common every 6"? And so on. Thanks.

The phrase you want to search on in "nailing schedule".

Sure. Your local building department. And that's not being glib either, chances are my code nailing schedule differs from yours. Unless you too tend to get hit by 145 MPH hurricane winds on a routine basis.
Though frankly, I can't remember the last time an inspector checked nail spacing/sizing in framing. Maybe I'm just used to fitting into code. Framing inspections here seem primarily concerned with hurricane strapping requirements and fire blocking, treated sole plates and so on.
Jeff

http://www.iccsafe.org , if you are building a house it might be worth buying the Residential Code. Virtually all the requirements are in the one book. Your local building department will have the books available to refer to. I don't check nailing very closely myself. I'd probably get hit in the head with a hammer and put in a dumpster if I started counting nails. That or drive myself crazier than most tradesmen think inspectors already are.
Dan