Building a new home

Hello, My wife and I are going to build our first new home and we are still throwing out all idaes. Berm home,stick built home,Modular Home etc. I am wondering if there is a particular website which explains the pluses and minuses of each home and expected costs. Is there a good all around website for new Home Builders ? Thanks, Iowa883
http://www.hammerzone.com /
C.J. wrote:

Now, that's a pretty good site for many other things but how in the hell does that website even begin to answer his questions?
"Berm home,stick built home,Modular Home etc. I am wondering if there is a particular website which explains the pluses and minuses of each home and expected costs."
Learn to read. Then learn to quote in your replies.
You're just shittin in your nest all over usenet today pud..
--
Liam

Oh, I'm sorry... I really *should* have spelled it all out for all the helmet-wearers here.
Click on "Links", then "Architecture and Design". That'll bring you to a nice bunch of links and other material relevant to the original posters question.

"C.J." wrote:

Yes you sure as hell are..

Relevant? Click on the linsk yourself stupid. They're nothing but links to firms that sell house plans. Read the question you top-posting numbskull. Geez, what city or state would actually hire a dumbass like you anyway?
"Berm home,stick built home,Modular Home etc. I am wondering if there is a particular website which explains the pluses and minuses of each home and expected costs."

Some of the links from hammerzone are interesting and some of them may add information. Posting on < alt.architecture > might bring a useful response.
Tom Baker ex Spenser IA Charleston SC