Cast-iron surround 4 fireplace--what kind of craftsman could mend it?

I have a fireplace in an 1880s house that is missing its ornamental cast-iron surround--the three-sided, right angled thing that goes right next to the hole, overlapping the ornamental tiles that also surround the fireplace. I found a good fit in a salvage place but one of the sides was broken off at the bottom. The missing piece was still available, and fitting it together I saw that 1) it had been broken and welded on from behind at least once before and 2) when you put the pieces together it was an absolutely perfect fit---from three inches away you couldn't see the line of fracture. So I crossed my fingers and bought it at a reduced price. Now all I need is someone to marry the pieces and install it. What kind of craftsman would do that, and what is a ballpark figure for the service? (Hint: I live in New Orleans, where both craftsmanship and prices can vary from dirt cheap to "the sky is the limit"--and high prices, alas, do not necessarily go with an equally high standard of work.) zemedelec
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Site Timeline is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.