Buffalo Tool 420W Hole Master Drill Saw?

http://www.usahardware.com/inet/shop/item/24700/icn/20-263749/new_buffalo/hmds.htm
This saw looks very similar to the Rotozip and Dremel spiral saws. Could someone tell me if it is in fact the same type of saw, ie. using a drill like bit that cuts like a saw?
Are the bits between the different spiral saws interchangeable?
Suppose I buy a bit made for Rotozip, would it work in the above mentioned saw "420W Hole Master Drill Saw"?

looks like the one that Harbor Freight, www.harborfreight.com sells for about half the price when on sale..... and it says 1/8 and 1/4 bit collets.. that means it holds both sizes, does the rotor zip handle either of these size bits??? check out harbor freight and save yourself some money....