Buderus boilers

I am considering the purchase of a Buderus boiler and domestic hot water system. I have seen their web site, but am looking for any experience or opinions.
--
Rolland D. Everitt
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

I am getting bids from several companies. One of them proposed a Buderus system, but I was surprised at the price. They appear to be very good from what I can find on the Internet.

A little pricier than you thought, I'll bet.
Most of the problems I've heard of with Buderus have been installer error.

Greg

Well then, you must know how to read and follow instructions. They are good boilers.
On a bit of a side note, a GB142-30 is almost twice the price of a 140M. Same efficiency with more BTU's on the 140M.

I hope that is because they are a good and reliable product and you did not just skip town on a bunch of customers with failed boilers. :)

I've seen that happen with a lot of Goodman equipment!!
;-]

If you can afford it, they are NICE! Efficient, dependable, and quiet.