brick

Hi, i want to install a screwable brick system on my outside walls of my house. I have stucco finish, do I have to remove the finish first?

"Screwable brick system"?
If it's some sort of simulated brick, follow the manufacturers recomendations closely: and they undobtedly have a contact number or website for specific recomendations.
If it's an actual course of brick sheathing, then Yeah, I'd strip the stucco as part of prepping the wall and installing the needed support.
John
--
Remove the dead poet to e-mail, tho CC\'d posts are unwelcome.
Mean People Suck - It takes two deviations to get cool.