Dimmer For LV Recessed Lights

Exactly the same as your frontal lobe.

Reply to
G Henslee

It's not necessarily your imagination. Many dimmers, especially the cheap ones, don't actually turn full "on".

Luck,

Pop

Reply to
Pop

I had two juno IC44N, 4 in., low-voltage recessed lights installed on a circuit with a lutron DIVA dimmer switch. They have 50MR16 bulbs. The weird thing is he temporarily installed them with a regular straight flip switch until he could get the right kind of dimmer the next day. Wired straight through, they seemed a lot brighter and whiter then they are now that the dimmers are in and turned to full brightness. I might just be imagining it, but before I take it loose and test it, has anyone ever seen this? It's like it is already partially dimmed. The lights have a magnetic transformer and the dimmer is made for that kind of light, I believe (says 600va max mag low voltage).

Reply to
Dean

Perhaps it would help if you responded to the accuracy of his post.

Bud--

Reply to
Bud