Brazing VS Soldering copper gas pipes

Page 2 of 2
Many locations here in Georgia use copper for NG, use double flare fittings. Mostly black pipe to a point then depending on device, Flex to furnace/water heater, Copper to fireplaces, outside grills, etc.
I will be moving my outside grill soon, I will check to see what the inside of the copper looks like as I am curious to the issues with flaking I am hearing about copper and NG.
Nayone have any links to sites that can expain all these issues ?
Thanks,

lines.it will last forever.