Brand Recommendations For Bathroom Faucet ?

Page 2 of 2
In typed: :: Hi, :: :: Have to replace my bathroom sink two handled Chrome faucet. :: :: Are there any general conclusions as to which brands are :: "best" ? :: :: I see HD and Lowes seem to carry :: :: American Standard :: Delta :: Price Pfister :: etc. :: :: and, an Aqua something which might be a house brand ? :: :: Would like to keep the cost to below $ 65. :: :: Reputation wise, how do they stack up ? :: :: Or, do they all come out of China these days with cheap :: plastic parts, and are pretty much the same ? :: :: Opinions would be appreciated. :: :: Thanks, :: Bob
Delta is great; up to the most recent specs too as a rule; e.g. anti-scald valve included. Aqua-whatever I think is OK too; used in laundry room & fine for the few years it's been in but normally use Delta.