Bosch Dishwashers

We bought a Bosch Dishwasher a little over a year ago. Beginning February 7, 2006, we reported the problem, and after 5 visits from the repairman, it's still not fixed. It has almost become a comedy of errors with the repair company not properly identifying the problem, or with Bosch sending the wrong parts on two of these occasions. The good news is Lowe's has agreed to swap it out for a better machine, and I will pay $150 difference. The bad news is that after talking with the Customer Service Department at Bosch, they have failed to followup on this problem or take any further interest in it.
In my opinion, Lowes appliance dept is where Sears used to be. They try to satisfy people. In any case, consider their cheap price on a 4 year extended warranty. $89 for 4 extra years. The way appliances are built today, you will need it,.