Boiler control

We have a NEFIT ECOMLINE HR Classic which is four year old now.
Every two or four days we see a error message on the screen called "4P"
This Error indicates that the water temperature is too high.
After a reset the system will work for a few days and then the same error occurs again.
How can we fix this problem?
rgerritsen(AT)chello
turn down the aquastat.
--