Bluepoint wrenches

I've been going through my Dad's old tools, and came across a set of comination wrenches with the brand "Bluepoint" forged in raised letters. I'm guessing they'd be 1930's-1940's vintage, although there's a chance they were his fathers', 1900-1920 vintage.
Anybody know anything about these?
Thanks a heap, -Zz "Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer. http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm
On 03/24/2012 04:56 PM, Zz Yzx wrote:

"Blue Point" is basically Snap-On's "value" line. I'm not sure if they were associated with Snap-On in the time frame that you mention or if they were a separate company back then.
here's a link that might help you (no association)
http://home.comcast.net/~alloy-artifacts/snapon-bluepoint-tools.html#bp-wrenches
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.