Blown-in insulation for a cathedral ceiling/ raccoon bachelor pad.

I had a raccoon make his way into my cathedral ceiling by way of a hole in an eave. I can feel a hot spot on the ceiling when the sun is out, in the run between the beams where he might have disturbed the insulation. I'm guessing there are FG batts in there and that only one run was disturbed. It's impossible to see in there w/o some specialized spyware gear. Can i just blow insulation in there and hope for the best? I believe the moisture barrier is down against the ceiling? The siding is being replaced and the hole will shortly be sealed. Any help would be appreciated. No raccoon activity of late. Probably too hot in there now.