Blood coming out of shower head

My wife went to take a shower this morning and blood came out of the shower head. I was shocked when I saw her run out of the shower naked and all covered with red blood. I quickly took her out on the lawn and hosed her off. I think my neighbor called the police because she was naked outside but we left before they arrived. I told her we are not returning to the house until this is solved. But how do I find out what is causing this?
Mark
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Call an exorcist, look in the yellow pages,
TDD
There are many types of occult blood and they all have a different remedy.
Send me some pictures of your wife naked and I'll do my best to identify the blood by the subtle changes in her body from contacting it.
This could be VERY SERIOUS. Te sooner you send the pics the better
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (BRUCE) wrote in
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in

Good! You found the snakes that were lost in your neighborhood.

Get these MF'ing snakes off this MF'ing neighborhood!
SJ
GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Dead rat in your well?