beware the sausage Mcmuffin

Page 2 of 2

After a lifetime of eating such garbage, you can also look forward to everything that comes from obesity. Diabetes, perhaps some lovely amputation of the lower extremeties. Getting to have your ass hauled by an electric cart, being unable to get out it and into a car seat without getting winded.

Oh I dunno. Bought a pair 29 of jeans for myself the other day. I get mail from AARP.

I would try to remove the stain with the same stuff that caused it, McD's Egg with oil. Or, just try some vegetable oil by itself. If the oil/grease made the ink come off the paper, it should do the same with the stain.
Hank

Did the color stain penetrate the wood or the finish? Most food dye will break down with household bleach or several hours of direct sun. I had a plastic JCPenny bag that fell into a damp fiberglass tub, which transferred red dye to the tub. Bleach removed it. Now I'm careful about bags, especially the brightly-colored ones.