best ultrasonic bird repellent

Anyone using an ultrasonic bird repellent that works?

Is there such a thing for bird? Thought that was for rodents.
tom
try www.birdx.com, pricy but I think they guarantee their products.
GGF3 wrote:

The best one is always the one you are selling.
I have never heard any truly independent source say they work. I have hear many say they don't. I suggest you save your money.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
I've always said if electronic pest repellents worked, exterminators would be out of business.
Low brass 8's?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

This is Turtle.
City Court ruling of $500.00 for shooting inside the city limits. Second time around 90 days in jail and $500.00.
TURTLE

Wouldn't that depend on the bird? The best repellent for crows is dead crows.