Ultrasonic Skunk Repellent

Any experience with ultrasonic devices to repel skunks? I've found several online, but I've not seen a recommendation from a reliable source. My situation is beyond trapping as a solution. My neighborhood is infested - they are living under every deck, porch, shed, etc. I would like to discourage them from entering my property.

Thanks, Kevin

Reply to
KMHayes1