Best reflective surface for skylight shaft?

Page 2 of 2

Yes, a 1892 row house in Brooklyn.

But the shaft is only a couple feet deep (the thickness of the roof). The amount of light that comes in would cost a fortune to replace with artificial. And the skylight is orginal, just I replaced the outside glass with an InsulaDome.
Don <donwiss at panix.com>.
Don Wiss wrote:

Well, there's my problem...I was thinking of my own that come down to a dropped ceiling in hall, etc.. Shafts are 6-8'.
Don Wiss wrote:

Think LOTS of optical fibers.
Don Wiss wrote:

Or a sunlamp in the shaft.