Best place to secure a dishwasher?

I just moved in .. and noticed my dishwasher isn't fastened down. Without having the owners manual, where's the best place to secure these bad boys? To the underneath of the counter?
I password protect mine. HTH :-)
-Bob
Lower the door, pull the machine out a few inches, and you should see a screw flange running along the top edge of the tub. It is usually screwed to the countertop front flange.