Bathtub leak

Ok, I replaced the seats, replaced the stems (made sure they were Price Pfister), but when I turn on the water, I'm still getting a drip, actually a fairly steady stream of water. Any thoughts? Is it a tough job to replace the T-shaped pipe that connects the two water supply lines to the outlet? Ugh!!