bathtub epoxy repair???

Lowes has two part epoxy bathtub finish repair. They have brush on and they have spray on. Has anyone had any negative or positive experience with this stuff? Any experience would be appreciated.
Thanks Randy R. Cox
I've used the one-part brush on stuff that Home Depot sells. Works well, for the little chip I repaired... -Tim

No experience with the do it your self ones but have seen a couple of so called "professional" re-finishes. They look fairly good from the get go but not so hot after a few years. I have more fun things to waste my $$ on. RM~