bathroom remodel questions to ask please

We are having 2 local remodelers come to quote on a remodel for our bath. Can you please advise what questions to ask them? We are remodeling the whole thing, oh, should we have the floor done first by a flooring person? it will be linoleum.
bathtub/shower 1 unit would like 2 sink vanity - but 1 now toilet
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
nh consumer wrote:

Yes, the floor gets done first. After the entire room gets gutted. Or, maybe after the tub/shower goes in. Is there room to maneuver a 1-pc tub/shower in?
Important step: Figure out how you will get along without that bathroom for 2/3 months. Can't stand to do that? Then write penalty clauses into the contract.
Jim

floor goes last.
Charles Spitzer wrote:

set *on top* of the flooring mtl, rather than cut around them. IMHO
Jim
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:37:55 -0700, "Charles Spitzer"

No, toilet goes after floor.
thanks! appreciate it!

it is always best to have the floor done first..too many people try to do the floor last either to "save money" by not tiling/etc under vanities or to help prevent damage to new floor...this is all fine and dandy for short term, but in the future any change in configuration will *require* the floor be replaced also...if a floor goes down "last" and you develop a toilet leak you usually do not know it untill the toilet is about to fall through the floor....