Bathroom cabinets (latex or oil)?

I want to paint my bathroom cabinets but not sure whether to use latex or oil paint. Some of the old cabinets were painted with latex and some appear to have been painted with oil-based paint.

Which type paint do I use to redo? Thank you for your reply.

Reply to
Susan Thomas

when in doubt always use latex.

Reply to
Ramjet

When in doubt, take a cabinet door into the paint store and ask a professional for some good advice.

Reply to
Mike Sheehan