Baseboard heating

My house has oil-hot-water-baseboard heating. When I put new flooring in the kitchen, I took the baffles off. Some of the slides attaching the baffles to the unit came off too. It seems some of these slides "disappered", Any ideas on where to find these online?
Dick

Do a search for the brand of baseboard heater you have. Slant Fin is one of the most popular brands. Plumbing supply may be a help to you, but that means actually going to a store and talking to people.

Both Borgs sell Slant Fin but not parts or without the finned copper. Listen to Ed, plumbing supply house, they will at a minimum sell you the housing without the copper. BTDT