Bad experience with electrician in Bucks County, PA

Page 2 of 2

Funny how the OP outs the contracting company, and its location, but yet doesn't out themselves.
Wonder if there is a 'dead-beat' customer website, for contractors to avoid renegging clients.
:D
tom

Well said Tom!!! I would love to know this "customers" name and address so others can avoid him. (Notice how he is hiding like a mouse behind the Google address) I know these types of customers well, and that is why I NEVER did residential electrical work, they are always complaining how they got F'd by some contractor and how the contractor cheated them, AFTER the job is done. These idiots think we pull up at their homes and will work for minimum wage, after paying for insurance, tools, trucks, education, and keeping up with changing codes. Lets ask the NEXT "chistling" customer for a "reference" and see what they say, before starting any work.
Tom The Great wrote:

I still want to know the exact amount of money he's talking about.
chuckster wrote:

Notice also that this guy is barking at the wrong tree. I am NOT the OP

It's understood you weren't the OP.
tom
This Bucks County Resident is a real Troll. Just look at the "Show Messages by This Author" and the news groups that this troll posts under explains it all. Next week it will be how they got F'd by the plumber.