Backup for sump pump question

I heard that there is a backup device for your sump pump that is installed in the sump and is connected to your water line and if the sump pump goes bad water pressure will empty the sump. I heard it is use in commercial buildings and can also be installed in the home and is installed by a plumber. The cost of this outfit is a little over a hundred dollars. Do any of you know anything about it and where it can be purchased? Thanks for your help.
Joe wrote:

Here's one: http://www.basepump.com/Basepump.htm Useful backup if you have reasonable city water pressure.
Jim
I have never heard of it used in a commercial building. It will not pump a lot of water, but it does work, but not at a high volume or a high head.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math