B&D lawn mower

http://www.toolking.com/blackndecker/view.asp?id211
Anyone try this?

Ive never used black and decker cordless mowers but i have for 15 yrs used a black and decker electric mower with no problems,all i had to do was sharpen the blade.you can get a electric back baggng b&d mower at sears for like 219 bucks,side discharge at home depot about 175.i also like b & d string trimmers with automatic line feed no bumping or messed up trimmer lines.
I've been using the Black&Decker CMM1000 cordless for the past 5 or 6 years. It's much much quieter than gas mowers. I've sharpened the 19" mulching blade several times each season - a half-round file is necessary for the curved portion. I replaced the blade once. As a mulching mower, it would probably work well on dry grass. In our normally humid climate (on Long Island), and with a mostly shady lawn, the grass is rarely dry - it sticks to the mower and has to be cleaned out after every mowing - I add it to the compost. Capacity is limited - We have a small yard, but I could never cut both the front and back without re-charging. At the end of last season it was slowing down, and then the cable broke. I'm about to replace the B&D, probably with a more powerful gas mower. Bill

sharpen
219
trimmers