Auto armrest repair

Anyone know of a product that I can use to patch and texture vinyl? I have used bondo, which works ok but cannot be textured AFIK. I am not looking for a vinyl repair kit but the specific type of filler used for repairing vinyl.

Thanks

Reply to
Martik

Bondo dries hard, vinyl is not. How about silicone caulk, an auto store may be best to get a suitable product.

Reply to
m Ransley

Do a search for "vinyl repair kit" and you will come up with several such as

. I am not sure it was the one mentioned but I did try one on a Corvette sear and it worked great! It takes some patience as it is more of an "art" than a "science".

Don

Reply to
Donald Gares

Most auto supply stores have a kit for this..

Reply to
*CBHVAC*